The mission of the CSU Transportation Department is to provide safe, comfortable and reliable transportation via the best mode of travel for the individual needs of faculty, staff, and students.
- 11-passenger vans or 6 passenger SUVs (Ford Explorer)
- $35.00 per day for 0-50 miles
- $75.00 per day for 51-100 miles
- $125.00 per day for over 100 miles, $.30 per mile after 200 miles
- 30, 36, 40, 45, and 53-passenger buses
- $1.65 per mile
- $200 minimum charge*
- 25 passenger Buses (Shuttle Type bus)
- $1.45 per mile
- $145.00 minimum charge*
*Minimum charge includes up to 100 miles and up to four hours. Additional miles will be billed at the appropriate per mile rate. Additional hours will be billed at $20 per hour.
A cancellation notice must be received no later than noon of the last working day before the scheduled dispatch time. A $100 fee will be assessed for no notice of cancellation.
Certified drivers will be provided on all buses. For non-local trips, additional fees will be assessed for driver lodging.
Additional fees will be assessed for:
Vans and SUVs
$25 - No notice of cancellation
$25 - Cleaning fee if returned with trash and excessive dirt
$25 per day - Failure to return van to Facilities
$100 - No notice of cancellation
Driver expenses for lodging.