Vehicle Maintenance & Automotive Repair
The CSU Automotive Shop's mission is to provide timely repairs and service while keeping in mind the impact on the environment.
- Tire Repair and Replacement
- Brake Systems Diagnostics and Repair
- Electrical Systems Diagnostics and Repair
- Engine Diagnostics and Repair
- Ignition System Diagnostics and Repair
- Cooling System Diagnostics and Repair
- Suspension and Steering Diagnostics and Repair
- Transmission Diagnostics and Repair
- Oil Changes and other Maintenance
- Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm)
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
Emergency Services and Roadside Assistance:
During Business Hours:
Between our business hours you can call the CSU Automotive shop. We can arrange a tow or road service call through ARI.
If you are on one of CSU's campuses then we may send one of our tech's out to evaluate the vehicle.
After Business Hours:
After business hours call ARI and arrange a tow or road service. You will find an information card in the glove compartment or you can also provide them with the last 8 digits of the VIN, the state ID (530-###), or the tag number.
Tow to address:
Plant Operations - Visitor parking space
4225 University Avenue
Columbus GA, 31907
- Call 911 or University Police if on campus
- Call State of Georgia DOAS - 1-877-656-7475
If you are involved in an accident in a state vehicle, be sure and get the following information before leaving the scene:
- Date, Time, Place;
- Your Vehicle - year, make, model, tag;
- Describe Accident. Include:
- Direction each vehicle was traveling,
- Weather conditions,
- Details of the accident.
4. For all individuals include: name, address, employer, home and work phone numbers. Describe injuries claimed and observed; ID hospital, if applicable;
- Insured (State Employee) driver
- Your passengers
- Other driver
- His/Her passengers
5. Other vehicle(s): year, make, model, tag, insurance co. and policy #;
6. Police: agency, officer, citations issued(?). to whom?
CSU Automotive Shop:
- Wesley Barron
- Stoney Whitaker
- 706-507-8911 or 706-568-2022
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED?
- Plant Operations building (beside lot 5 and across the street from Richards Hall)
- Plant Operations Map
Submit a Work Order: